Founder, Popup Think Tank
About the instructor
Tim Schuster believes every founder deserves the opportunity to build a community around their project. As a Strategic Development Consultant at Thrivent Financial, a not-for-profit company with a mission to help people be wise and generous, he works on teams that test and launch new products, businesses, and partnerships. He lives in North Minneapolis with his partner, Kelsey and their daughter, Joslyn.
ideas + action
We created this resource so you can make the most out of your Popup Think Tank experience.
Here is what's inside:
Everything you need to know about the event and how to prioritize your time time in the days and weeks before the event
Collaborating to ensure your guests and all participants enjoy their experience and feel they contributed to the outcomes
How to work with your facilitator to strategically craft table topics, nail the interview, and help participants connect with your mission
Everything you need to invite and promote with confidence, including copy-and-paste templates, marketing assets, and the marketing collaboration
Are you interested in getting a Popup Think Tank for your non-profit, small business, or creative project? Share your dream »
- What's ahead...
- Sharing your event!
- Credibility and the transfer of trust
- Mobilizing a Community of Brand Ambassadors
- Two Types of Event Invitations
- One-page prioritization tool
- Copy-and-Paste Language for Text Messages, Social Media, and Email
- Ready-to-Go Social Media Images
- 10 Reasons to Participate in a Popup Think Tank
- All Things About Event Registration